Thursday, October 14, 2010

Howard Snippits

Moh. I want to text him so badly. But it’s just not time yet. If it still hurts just seeing his picture pop up on my phone, then it’s not safe to contact him. I just reaaaaaaaaally hope he isn’t hurt by my non-response. It’s like by doing nothing, I’ve lost him again. I’m really awful at ‘not missing’ thing. I’m just not built to go through too many relationships. Hope my next is my last.

Shake it off Casey. Onto stupid things Howard says:

Howard: “Casey, I don’t know how to delete this address.”

Casey: *walks over* “See the button that says, “Delete Address?”

Howard: “…”

Casey: *walks away*



Howard: “My chat is down. Call IT”

Casey: “Why? they’re just going to say to wait 10 minutes and try again because it looks like a server problem.”

Howard: “Just call them.”

Casey: *calls* “They said wait 10 minutes and try again.”


I said, “Adios” to Howard today instead of “goodbye”. That’s all I said. 20 minutes later he’s wrapping up a story about how and when he took Spanish in high school after a series of traumatic cheating escapades, paternal beatings, and clever Hispanic friends will to get him out of summer school. The dumb thing is, I’ve heard this dumb story before and it always end the same way. “Remember Casey, it’s better to cheat than to repeat.”

No comments:

Post a Comment