Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Private Public

Can’t take it.
I think that was the last straw- I don’t really feel like I can keep this blog up anymore. Just one too many people have admitted that they have found it and have been reading. I really don’t mind if that’s the case but why did you TELL ME THIS?

If you have read my 50+ posts (and I know that’s a silly request) you’d see at least three times I ask people- if you find this blog- DON’T TELL ME. I don’t want to know.

Now I have ***, ***,****,*****, *******, and ******* following and I can’t keep thinking about what I can or shouldn’t say anymore- it’s too complicated and it becomes unreal. I can’t speak freely about anything here anymore. I know what you’re thinking because everyone has said the same thing to me over and over- ‘well if you didn’t want people to find it, you shouldn’t make it public’. Well my bad, I guess I’m a little too easy to find. But I still don’t see the harm in wanting a public place where I can say my peace and get feedback from strangers.

So, I don’t know. I guess I shouldn’t leave this up for all you people the browse through. But I don’t feel like stripping it just yet. Maybe this resentment will go away soon enough and I can keep all my hard work.

But I am a little disappointed. After all this work- some of you really should have known better. And now I have to start over again. I shut down the dating blog. Unless anyone has any other ideas to help me feel un-cornered. Oh hell, maybe this is just a bad week...


Ps. If you miss me, you should call me. It’s not fair you get to find out how I am without telling me how you are too. Not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment